Safety Health Environment And Community Committee
Chairman – Corporate Governance Committee
Chairperson – SHEC Committee
Independent Director – Empire Industries Ltd. (Calgary, AB)
- Robert Marshall was the former Technical Advisor to the Aboriginal Pipeline Group
- He was an operational executive for TransCanada Pipelines and was the project manager for a major pipeline installation in South America
- Robert is currently a minority partner with aboriginal controlled, RAIMS International, a medical and safety services provider to the oil and gas industry in Alberta and the North West Territories
President - Empire Iron Works Ltd.
Chartered Accountant - Institute of Manitoba Chartered Accountants (1973)
- Campbell joined Empire Iron Works in 1976 as a partner. Over the next 30 years at Empire Iron, Campbell’s responsibilities have grown to the President of Empire Iron. He has served as the CFO of Empire Industries Ltd. from 2006 to 2008, and again from November, 2010 to May, 2012.
President – Petrofield Industries Inc.
- President and Founder (1985) Petrofield Industries Inc. - the predecessor company to Tornado Technologies Inc.
- Petrofield acquired 100% of Tornado Technologies in July 2006. It sold the Combustion division in 2009 and continues to operate a Hydrovac fabrication facility located in Stettler, AB. Tornado Technologies Inc. officially changed its name to Petrofield Industries Inc. in October 2009.
- Petrofield has 40,000 square feet of shop space and over 50 employees, primarily located in Stettler, AB.